Tuning problem

ikwtif

I am currently transcribing Villanova Junction by Jimi Hendrix. But I'm having a few problems currently and was wondering if someone would be kind enough to have a quick look at it.

I am using the track audio from the album 'people, hell and angels' because it was the only one I found that is not live. Now, I had original tabblature from the song but some things are off. The tab said the song is in standard tuning but that doesn't seem to be the case and I am having a hard time figuring out the exact tuning. It always feels slightly off.

I have used 'transcribe' to make  the original audio a half step higher because it sounded like it was in Eb tuning (and it's just easier to work with for me at the moment to test things out). But it still sounds off a bit. I tried A444 tuning (for some reason I have to set the frequency to 445 for that in the song toolkit program, or it shows A443 tuning when loading the song in Rocksmith).

Could also just be that my guitar is slightly off in the middle of the fretboard wich just might make it sound out of tune so I would greatly appreciate a second oppinion.

I'm putting all the files onto dropbox (just so I don't forget a file someone might need to look into this) . I'm not looking for people to do anything for me but to steer me in the right direction so I don't have to waste too much time not knowing what to do. And in case you check the cdlc file, everything is place holder (not the right tone, some parts slightly out of sync etc). I just want to make sure I get it in tune first because it will probably take a while to get everything in sync

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/07s4xse0q8yc4zj/AACnPK8VfJt69NMUD1UUQvzca?dl=0