Why is it viewing the whole 24 ftrets instead of alternating in rs?

cacahuate51

So just what the tittle says. at the moment the chords are the length of the 24 frets eventhough ive defined the fingering. also im getting errors about handshapes before the notes or notes are lower than the highlighted fret. but i have no idea what to do because i've never encountered this problem before.

/m/   Genre Custom dlc Playlists  + Weekly Rocksmith championship on Spotify @midi ogre
(you can use Scowalts app to download your liked spotify songs)

If you mean the game zooms out to show the entire fretboard, it would be because you need to define sections and phrases. Otherwise the camera zooms out to show the frets used in the current section (and that could end up being the whole chart). About the fret hand position warnings, you may want to either remove the fret hand positions you previously added to the chart, regenerate them or if you prefer you can manually make corrections.

It never zooms in though its zoomed out once the song has started. And there is playable sections and phrases thats why i thought maybe it had to do with the errors but idk. How do i remove/regenarate or manually make the corrections to the frethand positions? 

/m/   Genre Custom dlc Playlists  + Weekly Rocksmith championship on Spotify @midi ogre
(you can use Scowalts app to download your liked spotify songs)

You can use "Track>Rocksmith>Fret hand positions>List" (or simply press CTRL+SHIFT+F) to bring up a list of all positions in the current track difficulty and generate/wipe them one track difficulty at a time or if you want to regenerate for all difficulties in the current track, you can use "Track>Rocksmith>Fret hand positions>Generate all diffs".