cdeath's Ring of Blood

cdeath

Yep, a WoW-reference. I know....

Anyways, I hope I'm interpreting the reason for this section properly.

I have a couple of other songs with potential issues that I will post here soon for feedback, but my most immediate issue is this one:

Revocation - Exhumed Identity ** FIXED! (Edit: 7/27/2015)

After adding sections in I noticed the audio folder made by wwise was abnormally large. I'm not sure why it was, but I deleted it and started a new project again. Not sure if it was that or the sectioning, but the song runs nice and smooth now.

I played through a bit of the intro on bass and didn't have any problems. Eventually there was a riff that probably will need some shifting of notes around (yellow string to blue string) for playability so I stopped playing there. Video will be here when done processing.

So... it could be something weird to do with your computer, or it could be one of the guitar paths. I don't have a guitar so I can't play the song, but I can at least get past the tuning screen and should be able to check that out tomorrow morning.

My CDLC releases and my workshop 
My CDLC previews (Lots of bass only stuff)
Join us at the Rocksmith Championship!