How do I change my tuning from E standard to E standard Capo 2nd fret?

My problem is that the Custom Song Creator Toolkit does not seem to have a capo option, only a set of pre-determined tunings. 

Does anyone know how to make the Custom Song Creator Toolkit / Rocksmith 2014 to think that you need a capo in order to play?

Thanks in advance!

@@asgerrud, you should author capo in EOF, I wonder if therue article about caop in eof help, anyway, you should treat capo like 0 fret, since it's fake nutt. to set capo in EOF goto Track>Pro guitar>Set capo

Toolkit will show if arrangement has capo, you won't miss it ;)

• Like 1

@@asgerrud, you should author capo in EOF, I wonder if therue article about caop in eof help, anyway, you should treat capo like 0 fret, since it's fake nutt. to set capo in EOF goto Track>Pro guitar>Set capo

Toolkit will show if arrangement has capo, you won't miss it ;)

I followed your steps and I everything in EOF should be fine now. I tried to reload my PART REAL_GUITAR_RS2 file into the Arrangements section, but I was still unsure if my arrangement had a capo.....

Where exactly will the toolkit show me that I have capo turned on for this project?

Nevermind, in-game it seems to be working in-game, thanks!

Edited by asgerrud

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy