Combo arrangements vs. separate arrangements

Ruzihm

Let's say I want to chart 5 arrangements for a cdlc with 2 guitarists playing:

1. Bass track
  2. "Rhythm" track that only follows guitarist 1, and is silent when guitarist 1 is silent
  3. "Rhythm" track that mostly follows guitarist 1, but will play as guitarist 2 when 2 is playing without 1
  4. "Lead" track that only follows guitarist 2, and is silent when guitarist 2 is silent
  5. "Lead" track that mostly follows guitarist 2, but will play as guitarist 1 when 1 is playing without 2

Should I make the default arrangements 1, 2, and 4, or 1, 3, and 5?  The other 2 would be bonus arrangements. (I can do that, right?)

It's all the same to me but I wanted to know what people's opinions were on this before doing all of the copying and pasting. Maybe someone has some good reasons for one way over the other!

Let's say I want to chart 5 arrangements for a cdlc with 2 guitarists playing:

1. Bass track
  2. "Rhythm" track that only follows guitarist 1, and is silent when guitarist 1 is silent
  3. "Rhythm" track that mostly follows guitarist 1, but will play as guitarist 2 when 2 is playing without 1
  4. "Lead" track that only follows guitarist 2, and is silent when guitarist 2 is silent
  5. "Lead" track that mostly follows guitarist 2, but will play as guitarist 1 when 1 is playing without 2

Should I make the default arrangements 1, 2, and 4, or 1, 3, and 5?  The other 2 would be bonus arrangements. (I can do that, right?)

It's all the same to me but I wanted to know what people's opinions were on this before doing all of the copying and pasting. Maybe someone has some good reasons for one way over the other!

ouch tough choice, dont forget bonus options

id take

and single guitars only as bonuses

• Administrator

Sometimes you also need to mix those option, downtime can be good if it's hard to keep it flowing correctly like when a solo end on a sustain, you can let the player just wait till the riff start again to get back to it.

If you have a downtime that is really long and you hear guitar in the background you'll want to play it, not just sit and watch a blank highway...

And since you have unlimited amount of bonus arrangement, you can always do all of the option.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity