New to RS Custom Toolkit -- Help?

So, I've just started taking a look at custom songs in the past week, and I'm not entirely sure how to use the Toolkit GUI. I've unpacked, fixed lyrics, and repacked some custom songs I've downloaded, but that's about as much as I know.  I'm curious about how to actually chart the songs, as well as their lyrics. Any help available would be fantastic, thank you!

It's good to know that you managed to fix song using toolkit, I think we raised the quality plank for the Toolkit :lol:

All you could possibly find about charting song, laid in this forum(http://customsforge.com/forum/78-tutorials/), just start with something, also tuts a bit outdated, and I'm thinking about developing educational program for charters, with diploma stuff at the end, just for fun, but I'd like to try. plus you no longer need to open wwise, toolkit will do this  step for you, just make sure you're at last nightly build ;)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy