More than 4 tones?

I only see the ability to do 4 tones in a song is this a toolkit limitation or a rocksmith limitation?  I have a few songs that would be fun to do but have more than 4 tones.  I know its pretty rare so not really a big deal but it would be fun to be able to do more.

What amount of tones yo'd like to have?
I see one hack that could increase # of tones to 5 but with one limitation, you couldn't change to starting tone again.

So it's basically RS2014 limitation, It has only 4 tones, but as for SNG it's format allows us use maximum # of tone change that int32 can handle + same for ID's you could get 65536 unique tone changes once or so :D

As for the RS2014 tones system, I'd like to know is there possibility to at least double or unlock this limit for auto-tone switcher.

• Like 1

For now I'll add issue on GH to bookmark things, so I could investigate is it really possible and what e should change to allow this.

But as for now we state it as: "NOT CURRENTLY POSSIBLE" :(

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy