Have to click on window to enter info in EoF

manchot66

Hello,

I just started having this problem when I installed r1372.  When I try to enter any sort of data into a window, I first have to click on the window, then I can enter my fret hand number, slide to number, etc.  Before, when I opened a window, I could just type straight away, hit enter, and be done.  Any way I can change this?

Thanks.

The last hotfix did make such a change. Before, you could just move the mouse over an input field and it would give that field focus, now it requires a click. It wasn't intended to make it so that no fields have focus when a dialog is launched though, so I'm going to try to figure out how to fix that.

• Like 2