Welcome to CustomsForge Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Learn & Play Rocksmith!

Want to play the songs you love? Registration and the use of this website is 100% free.
The only thing you need is a legal copy of Rocksmith 2014 w/ a cable. Click here to buy it.

Having trouble logging in or registering? Please click "Support" below.

Photo

CDLC freezes at amp screen

cdlc freezing amp screen

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Offline   RuNeN00b

RuNeN00b

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • 0 thanks

I can understand that it seems like everyone has this issue, but mine is very peculiar. I've done what every thread on the first five pages of Google have suggested me to do, and yet, I still get stuck at the screen after tuning. I've tried multiple D3DX9_42.dll files, even while trying to put them in the root and dlc folders, but nothing has worked.

The weird thing is, I've gotten it to work before. I recently performed a fresh Windows install on my computer, as a result of multiple malicious programs eating up my RAM. Now that I've reinstalled however, nothing seems to be working.

Offline   Alex360

Alex360

Guitar God

• Rocksmith Custom Developer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,454 posts
  • 342 thanks

welp using rocksmith remastered you should get dll linked here:
http://customsforge....dlcs-in-rs2014/

also make sure you've bought cherub rock DLC it's essentinal to free you from hustly of changing appID's for a cdlc

:)

and you're ready to play all that christmass themed songs from CF :P

Thanked by 1 Member:

Offline   RuNeN00b

RuNeN00b

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • 0 thanks

welp using rocksmith remastered you should get dll linked here:
http://customsforge....dlcs-in-rs2014/

also make sure you've bought cherub rock DLC it's essentinal to free you from hustly of changing appID's for a cdlc

:)

and you're ready to play all that christmass themed songs from CF :P

The alt link worked, thanks!