TimeIsFading's 2014 Customs List

TimeIsFading

Hey everybody, I figured I would finally put up a list on what I'm working on. Mainly my RS1 customs, but a few new ones will be worked on as well. All will have Riff Repeater, Custom Tones, and DDC incorporated.

RELEASED:

Blink 182 - The Rock Show

Interpol - Obstacle 1

Led Zeppelin Rock And Roll

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Californication

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Under the Bridge

WORKS IN PROGRESS:

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Otherside

Incubus - Pardon Me (Acoustic)

Foo Fighters - Everlong (Acoustic) 

Into It. Over It. - Anchor 

Sundays Best - Saccharine

Feel free to leave comments or suggestions. I would have released my RS1 customs quicker, but life happens and time becomes limited.

• Like 3

Always check and use -> The latest Toolkit builds

To disable dynamic difficulty and not get the 100% accuracy bug don't use the override to max option, but instead disable DD and set sight reading level to Max. With this configuration the 100% bug does not surface.

• 1 month later...

Now I'm mostly moved in to our new house and going on vacation to the Outer Banks North Carolina, so I will have my laptop with me to work on finishing some of my customs. Added some new ones that I've started on as well.

Anyone with some tones or suggestions would be great!

Always check and use -> The latest Toolkit builds

To disable dynamic difficulty and not get the 100% accuracy bug don't use the override to max option, but instead disable DD and set sight reading level to Max. With this configuration the 100% bug does not surface.