http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Zt7wwpIp22g/T1d7KYotPGI/AAAAAAAAIAs/rmieireJSs4/s1600/faceless-1.jpg

CHARTERS PLEASE NOTE

If you're planning on helping with charting some songs by The Faceless you must do a few things:

• Must Have "Riff Repeater"
  • Should Have "Dynamic Difficulty"
  • Artist Sort is "Faceless The" (Please make it consistent)

The Faceless Discography Project

Legend:

• Not Charted Yet
  • Work in Progress
  • Done
  • Unplayable Custom (Errors, Out of Sync, etc)
  • No guitar is played within the song
  • Charter of CDLC
  • L = Lead
  • R = Rhythm
  • B = Bass
  • V = Vocals

Akeldama (2006)

• "An Autopsy"
  • "Pestilence"
  • "All Dark Graves"
  • "Horizons of Chaos I: Oracle of the Onslaught"
  • "Horizons of Chaos II: Hypocrisy"
  • "Leica"
  • "Akeldama"
  • "The Ghost of a Stranger"

Planetary Duality (2008)

• "Prison Born"
  • "The Ancient Covenant"   LR_V  -Ki113r94
  • "Shape Shifters"
  • "Coldly Calculated Design"
  • "XenoChrist"
  • "Sons of Belial"
  • "Legion of the Serpent"
  • "Planetary Duality I: Hideous Revelation"
  • "Planetary Duality II: A Prophecies Fruition"

Autotheism (2012)

• Like 4

• Administrator

Ok so i've made a quick play on all those songs :

Autotheist Movement II : Emancipate, instead of open hand muted note, it would be really cool to have the same chord than before to only have small boxes so that we actually can see the rhythm.

Overall there some part in some solo that didn't sound quite right but it was probably me playing like shit!

There some little things with slides but it's hard to pinpoint, some linknext status are missing, some are supposed to be unpitch slides, some are just 1 fret unpitch slides up...

But overall it's already pretty good even if it's hard as hell to play...

• Like 1

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

Ok so i've made a quick play on all those songs :

Autotheist Movement II : Emancipate, instead of open hand muted note, it would be really cool to have the same chord than before to only have small boxes so that we actually can see the rhythm.

Overall there some part in some solo that didn't sound quite right but it was probably me playing like shit!

There some little things with slides but it's hard to pinpoint, some linknext status are missing, some are supposed to be unpitch slides, some are just 1 fret unpitch slides up...

But overall it's already pretty good even if it's hard as hell to play...

Thank you very much for testing. I shall have a look at some of the stuff that you mentioned. I really do appreciate you giving your time to test this.

• 4 months later...

Great stuff! Any updates on this? Would really love to have the rest of PD and Akeldama!

I've been really busy lately with work and school. I haven't charted anything in over a month, but I do plan on getting back into it. I have a couple song that I wanted to chart for a while now, after I'm done those I will do some stuff from PD. 

• Like 1