Having problems with Mac

sergy147

Question

I am having trouble trying to use custom dlc songs for Mac.

I have downloaded mac versions of custom dlc, i have tried the RSInjector and put it into the steam directory of rocksmith 2014. I then go to play a custom DLC song on the learn a song and it just gives me a blank screen of no tabs loading.

any help will be greatly appreciated

2 answers to this question

Are you using the Steam version of RS2014?  If so, is Steam open before you run RSInjector?

If so, try removing all of the cDLC, and then add just 1 see if that one works.  If so, add a few more.

There are a few bad cDLC's posted that cause this problem, just by being in the dlc folder.  Because of this, I only add cDLC's a few at a time, and test them right away.  If one of them doesn't work, I remove it.  I also only keep the cDLC that I am currently interested in playing in my dlc folder.