Missing DLC

So I went on to Ignition4 Search But I Think something is Wrong...SOME OF THE DOWNLOAD LINKS ARE MISSING (Or redirect me to an Unrelated Song)

while it's not a HUUUUGE Problem (Since I Kinda Like Finding New Songs) I'm Sad That I Can't find the Original Files On My Old D-Drive to Re-Install.

Anyone Know What's going on?

• Administrator
2 hours ago, SonneDeDeku13 said:

So I went on to Ignition4 Search But I Think something is Wrong...SOME OF THE DOWNLOAD LINKS ARE MISSING (Or redirect me to an Unrelated Song)

while it's not a HUUUUGE Problem (Since I Kinda Like Finding New Songs) I'm Sad That I Can't find the Original Files On My Old D-Drive to Re-Install.

Anyone Know What's going on?

I possibly found the fix for a related issue. Try now

"Just remember: when something breaks, kick it as hard as you fucking can"

-Trent Reznor
Support Me (Via Patreon)

• Administrator
2 hours ago, CrazyAntics said:

I'm having the same issue. Anyone know a fix? I'll click on a song but it takes my to a completely different song. 

Can you try now?

"Just remember: when something breaks, kick it as hard as you fucking can"

-Trent Reznor
Support Me (Via Patreon)

On 12/4/2023 at 11:47 AM, CrazyAntics said:

I'm having the same issue. Anyone know a fix? I'll click on a song but it takes my to a completely different song. 

On 12/4/2023 at 5:34 AM, Unleashed2k said:

I possibly found the fix for a related issue. Try now

yes It Now Works. 

thank you Customsforge for caring more about It's Players Than Ubisoft Ever Has!