Change part of the volume of a existing CDLC song?

gwbuiter

Hi, i've got a CDLC song. it's about Bryan Adams' Do you have to say the words. great song. only the destortion parts in the song are way too loud. Is there a tutorial so that that i can change this easily in CF Song manager or RS toolkit?

Do you mean that the original audio of the song is too loud, or that the sound of your guitar is too loud?

If the problem is with the original song audio, you can open the CDLC with Custom Forge Song Manager, right-click on it, select "Edit Song Information" and then modify the "Song Volume" value.

If the problem is with the guitar sound, you need to edit the "tones" used by the CDLC, but Custom Forge Song Manager doesn't do that. If you don't mind a non-permanent solution, from within the Rocksmith game you can pick any existing tone from your DLC/CDLC collection or create your own tone, and assign it to one of the quick tones slots, so that you can switch to using that tone while playing a song by hitting the corresponding key 2, 3 or 4 on the keyboard. This is what I use when I stumble on a CDLC that has an annoying or flat-out wrong tone 🙂

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Shroud said:

Do you mean that the original audio of the song is too loud, or that the sound of your guitar is too loud?

If the problem is with the original song audio, you can open the CDLC with Custom Forge Song Manager, right-click on it, select "Edit Song Information" and then modify the "Song Volume" value.

If the problem is with the guitar sound, you need to edit the "tones" used by the CDLC, but Custom Forge Song Manager doesn't do that. If you don't mind a non-permanent solution, from within the Rocksmith game you can pick any existing tone from your DLC/CDLC collection or create your own tone, and assign it to one of the quick tones slots, so that you can switch to using that tone while playing a song by hitting the corresponding key 2, 3 or 4 on the keyboard. This is what I use when I stumble on a CDLC that has an annoying or flat-out wrong tone 🙂

No sure, i think the original audio is ok. It only happens when in Rocksmith while playing the tone switch changes to the destorted part. than the guitar sound is way too loud.

But thanks! i'll try to find out how to edit the tones within rocksmith