Edit tones with DCL builder

Mosspit

Can you edit guitar tones on this tool? I find everytones tones lacking fine tuning and i really need to be able to edit the tones.

Also, the reason why i don't know the answer might be that i don't know how to use the DLC builder from the Github page 😳 All i see is the files. Should i make a folder and download everything to it?

Oh yeah and where is everyone?

14 minutes ago, Mosspit said:

Can you edit guitar tones on this tool? I find everytones tones lacking fine tuning and i really need to be able to edit the tones.

You can edit tones fairly easily using dlc builder with the "import psarc (quick edit)" feature. It loads it into dlc builder for you you edit and when you're done it repacks it and replaces the original file and leaves behind no project files (unlike the toolkit)

16 minutes ago, Mosspit said:

Also, the reason why i don't know the answer might be that i don't know how to use the DLC builder from the Github page 😳 All i see is the files. Should i make a folder and download everything to it?

Download the windows build (dlcbuilder-win-1.6.2.exe) from the releases page, not the source code from the main page.
You'll also need wwise 2021 instead of the 2013 version that the toolkit uses. Also might need the .net 6 runtime if it's not installed.

The readme explains most of this anyway though.

21 minutes ago, Mosspit said:

Oh yeah and where is everyone?

This is a new subforum for dlc builder, all the old toolkit support has been moved and this one hasn't been used yet.

• Like 1

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype