Testing that a song will work in rocksmith ?

Im having trouble getting a song to run ?

keeps crashing after the tuner.

I think it’s something to do with the tab (originally gp7) converted to gp5 .

can anyone point me in the right direction of what to look for please? 
most common reasons for this to happen ?

I’ve created lots of tracks before and not had this issue .

I do recall a pop up about 32nd notes??

Any help would be much appreciated.

1 hour ago, Ivybridgetreeservices said:

Im having trouble getting a song to run ?

keeps crashing after the tuner.

I think it’s something to do with the tab (originally gp7) converted to gp5 .

can anyone point me in the right direction of what to look for please? 
most common reasons for this to happen ?

I’ve created lots of tracks before and not had this issue .

I do recall a pop up about 32nd notes??

Any help would be much appreciated.

It could be a few issues but without a build of the file I can't be sure.

Maybe the .wem conversion failed halfway and the audio corrupted? or maybe some other error causes it to crash?

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

6 minutes ago, coldrampage said:

It could be a few issues but without a build of the file I can't be sure.

Maybe the .wem conversion failed halfway and the audio corrupted? or maybe some other error causes it to crash?

Hi , I cant Upload the file as its too big . its a 11 min song! I have started over several times with the same result which is why i think its the tab ?

The tab could be using some unsupported note status which causes a crash when loaded into rocksmith, but that'd probably be fixable by checking the issues generated in dlc builder and then changing it in eof.

Any chance you could upload the file to some file hosting site like google drive instead of directly to the forum?, the limited space provided here is basically unusable.

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype