rocksmith song creator toolkit converter not working

6 hours ago, jordy123eggen said:

hello customforge

when i try to convert a full album  on song creator toolkit from pc to  ps3 it doesnt work its say out of memory

can somebody  help me with this problem ?

many thanks

The toolkit is 32bit so it doesn't have enough memory to process the large file. Most full album charts are built with dlc builder instead now as it's 64bit but unfortunately it cannot convert the files to ps3.

There is a 64bit version of the toolkit somewhere and you'll have to use that. I can't seem to find it at the moment though and worst case you'll have to build it yourself.

You might be able to use "CLI_CdlcConverter.bat" in the rstoolkit directory instead of the gui to convert the files, freeing up more memory to be used on the actual conversion. Just change the 13th line from

"set DESTINATION=%Mac"

to

"set DESTINATION=%Ps3"

Then click and drag the file onto the bat file and press enter.

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy