CFSM and Win 11

Hello, just moved my Steam to Windows, and I found this thing called CFSM. Pretty cool.  Can't seem to get it to work though - when it first starts up, it requires me to select the Rocksmith 2014 Installation Directory - but I can only select folders on the Desktop (and that's not where Rocksmith is).

If I hit "cancel" it enters a loop of telling me I need that folder (which isn't on the desktop)...  and then I get the Release Notes,  then back to the must select the Rocksmith folder...  rinse repeat.  Only way to kill the program is through Task Manager.

Any ideas?

8 hours ago, RichBassGuy said:

Hello, just moved my Steam to Windows, and I found this thing called CFSM. Pretty cool.  Can't seem to get it to work though - when it first starts up, it requires me to select the Rocksmith 2014 Installation Directory - but I can only select folders on the Desktop (and that's not where Rocksmith is).

If I hit "cancel" it enters a loop of telling me I need that folder (which isn't on the desktop)...  and then I get the Release Notes,  then back to the must select the Rocksmith folder...  rinse repeat.  Only way to kill the program is through Task Manager.

Any ideas?

Might need to manually enter the path into appSettings.xml located at Documents\CFSM.

If the folder selector lets you open shortcuts you could just create a temporary one on the desktop to your rs install and use that to get there.

• Like 2

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy