"There are no Rocksmith 2014 songs in (location)"

Hi,

Hopefully OK to ask this, I have tried searching but couldn't find a topic. Have played RS for some time and only just recently heard about CF. Tried the CFSM and when pointing the directory to my DLC folder I get the message "There are no Rocksmith 2014 songs in (file location)". The downloaded songs do appear in RS when I launch the game.

Using Windows 10.

Many thanks,

6 hours ago, heartbleeps said:

Hi,

Hopefully OK to ask this, I have tried searching but couldn't find a topic. Have played RS for some time and only just recently heard about CF. Tried the CFSM and when pointing the directory to my DLC folder I get the message "There are no Rocksmith 2014 songs in (file location)". The downloaded songs do appear in RS when I launch the game.

Using Windows 10.

Many thanks,

CFSM expects you to point it at the rocksmith install directory, not the dlc folder itself as it automatically looks for the dlc subfolder in whichever directory you select.

• Like 1

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy