How and where to install the .rar file

Sorry folks but I am not much of a computer guy...All the guides/postings I have seen so far are about the specific functions of the Song Manager program itself. HOWEVER, I haven't been able to run into a guide/posting that breaks down in simple terms how and where to install the song manager .rar program file.  Your help is appreciated.  EXAMPLE:

1. Download xxxx.rar file and place it in your XXXX Directory

2. Double Click on the xxxx.rar to extract the files to the XXXX Directory/Folder

3. etc, etc, etc....

Thank you

3 hours ago, jcgato98 said:

Sorry folks but I am not much of a computer guy...All the guides/postings I have seen so far are about the specific functions of the Song Manager program itself. HOWEVER, I haven't been able to run into a guide/posting that breaks down in simple terms how and where to install the song manager .rar program file.  Your help is appreciated.  EXAMPLE:

1. Download xxxx.rar file and place it in your XXXX Directory

2. Double Click on the xxxx.rar to extract the files to the XXXX Directory/Folder

3. etc, etc, etc....

Thank you

1. Extract the rar file anywhere
2. Run "CFSMSetup.exe"
3. Select an install location and click next a few times
4. Wait a bit
5. Run it from the desktop icon

It doesn't need to be installed anywhere specific since you can just tell it where your game is installed.

• Like 1

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy