How to extract the mp3 file from a CDLC then put it back in changed,but make it as a diffrent CDLC Name without affecting the original CDLC File.

Hi does anyone know which tool i need to use to do this easily? btw i searched a little on google,then i found the rstoolkit but i clicked the most recent version,but when i scanned it with virustotal it has alot of viruses!  like hacktools trojan agents you can upload each file for yourself and take a look as well,but yeah if any admin knows how  to solve my concerns that would be great thank you.🙂

On 7/26/2021 at 2:11 AM, NewUser356 said:

Hi does anyone know which tool i need to use to do this easily but make it as a different CDLC Name without affecting the original CDLC File.?

It's a bit of a process and is probably not worth it at all, but

You can use the toolkit, dlc builder. Since you're adding new audio you'd also need to install the correct version of wwise based on your program for it to be able to convert to .wem and back.

The audio needs to start at the same time as the old one (leading silence included) and be almost identical, something like a remaster or multi-track.
If it's a re-recording or a live version you'll need to remove DD, import it into eof and beat map it again (at that point just give up make a whole new version of the song)

For toolkit and dlc builder you can just import the old .psarc, change the audio, change the name and dlc key, generate new arrangement id's and you're done.

On 7/26/2021 at 2:11 AM, NewUser356 said:

i scanned it with virustotal it has alot of viruses!  like hacktools trojan agents you can upload each file for yourself and take a look as well,but yeah if any admin knows how  to solve my concerns that would be great thank you.

The toolkit's source code is up on github and everyone's been using it for years at this point with no issues. Have a look through the source for malicious code if you want but chances are it's just a false positive.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy