Jump to content
  • 0

help converting rs1 (solved)

Uncle Waldo


hi everybody

yesterday I started to convert some must-have cdlc from rs1 that I had downloaded from SA and never had time to play, so I almost forgot about them.

well... the first one came out like a charm, let's say in 15 min of work, but then, trying to make others  I started having a stupid issue that is driving me crazy: when I import in eof the bass xml from the unpacked .dat it result in a 6-string shape, as if I was in a guitar track.

I tryed to make the first one again and the issue is still there... don't know what to do!

I'm sure the solution is in front of my eyes, but I can't see it. Please help me!


Edit   Solved thanks to raynebc: "Track>Pro Guitar>Set number of frets/strings"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

0 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy