Annoucning My Return

Shinyditto12

So hey gues, its been a whle hasn't it? The last time i was here it was about 2 years ago when i did the soundgarden stuff. I've been on hiatus because i wanted to work on other stuff such as my own music, video games mods and brush up on my mental health. It's good to be back and i am happy to annouce that im already working on some new projects.

I am doing a total of 4 Linkin Park Albums. Hybrid Theory, Meteora, A Thousand Suns and One More Light, and as of right now, I am uploading all the songs from HT right now as we speak. Most of the songs from HT have their stems released so i have used them to make the most accurate chart i possibly could. ATS and OML also have all their stems out for every single song and such will be using them. I have also remixed the songs using their stems so they will be a high quality of audio, bass more audible, less compression, more guitar and other such things.

There is also another thing i want to address,  my pass behavior. When i was first starting out here, i was still a immature person in my late teens. I said a lot of stuff here that im not very proud of and might of acted like a jerk and seeing how im now 23, about to go on 24 in a few months, i just to say that im sorry if i made any of you uncomfortable.

With all that being said, im h appy to be back and making charts and i hope to see you all again in the future.

• Like 8