Jump to content

Fixing old CDLC causes generation error

Recommended Posts



This is not the same problem as a similarly named thread. :)


I am working with an old version of a DLC I made a year or two ago, to fix some of the issues. Back then, I synchronized with manual mapping and I don't want to redo it with Go Play Along because I had a lot of trouble syncing it in the first place.


I made my changes and tried to regenerate the file, but when I try to generate, I get:





unfortunately, I can't see the rest of the stack trace so I don't understand the problem.


Can anyone help?






P.S. I'm using the latest version

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It looks like it's saying "Object reference not set to an instance of an object." I would say that would mean that you are pointing to a file and saying "This exists" and the program is saying it doesn't. See if you can recompile it from scratch, and not importing the template/ package. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy