Down tuning pedal (don't remember the name :P)

fsimao

Question

I remember back in the original Rocksmith, since there weren't many tunings, there were this pedals that allowed to play songs that were down tunings like Eb, Eb Drop Db, Drop C and stuff like that, while playing E standard or Drop D since they were direct down tuning from all strings. Since my guitar has a floating bridge with floyd rose, messing around with tunings is a pain so I was wondering if there is this "modulation" pedal in Rocksmith 2014. This would have to be played with headset since the sound didn't match the one coming out of the guitar but it really helped me to play stuff like GnR, breaking benjamin or slipknot without having to retune the guitar.

I don't really remember the name of the effect. If anyone can remembers this and can help me this I would be greatful.

Edit: I found the pedals in another post but the best I could find is to 1 step down, anyone knows the rack settings for half step? The pedal is the one that was in Chop Suey.

Cheers

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet