songs stop part way through

glenmit1

Question

I play the CDLC song(PC) and at random points the page shrinks down and song stops.  I typically have to click on the rocksmith pin on the task bar twice to get to open back up then have to hit resume.  I have tried taking programs off my computer running in the background but that doesn't seem to be the issue.  There is a box in the background that typically says something about patch verify success, but I'm not sure thats related either?  any solutions??  thanks

2 answers to this question

Do you have an instant messenger or some sort of program running? Maybe a program trying to update itself? Some programs will take control of Windows when they run -- I have an audio converter (LAME) that does this, it runs in a command window, and takes over everything while running. Nothing I can do about that one, I just walk away while it's running.

But you can try changing preferences for other programs.

Try running msconfig -- look in the startup tab, also look in the services tab: you should be able to find and deactivate the culprit. All it takes is a bit of malware phoning home.

Also check your Rocksmith settings -- I believe there's a setting that makes the game exclusive when running, maybe that's not checked?

The patch box is normal, since you're running the patch.

• Like 1