Please help me to get pedals right

Motomoto

Question

I have been trying to get this sound out of my guitar:

I just can´t get it right. My guitar is standard 6- string and tuned to drop D.

Closest possible is when i take "Babymetal- Headbanger"- setup but still it is not quite right.

Anyone more talented with pedals and amps care to give it a go and help me?

3 answers to this question

Ahh i might have write this a little confusing.

I want to play this song with what Rocksmith have, get this tune from Rocksmith pedals/amps etc.

Myself i just cant get this tone out of my guitar, i believe it is because i am not good enough peddling with all the sliders on pedals and racks and stuff.

I pretty much just add something and listen, i am pretty bad with tuning stuff.

So i just wanted to know if someone is well experienced with tuning these stuff and have lots of time, i would highly appreciate is someone know and can tell me how to setup Rocksmith to get that same sound out of my guitar =)

• Like 2

Ahh i might have write this a little confusing.

I want to play this song with what Rocksmith have, get this tune from Rocksmith pedals/amps etc.

Myself i just cant get this tone out of my guitar, i believe it is because i am not good enough peddling with all the sliders on pedals and racks and stuff.

I pretty much just add something and listen, i am pretty bad with tuning stuff.

So i just wanted to know if someone is well experienced with tuning these stuff and have lots of time, i would highly appreciate is someone know and can tell me how to setup Rocksmith to get that same sound out of my guitar =)

To me it sounds like a pretty standard metal tone with a scooped mid-range. I think all the other odd sounds you hear below it are other instruments (keyboard lol).

Here are a couple of my CDLCs that have metal tones. You can just load the tone from Tone Designer under Authentic Tones, and play all you want with no accompaniment.  You can also save one (or a few of the tones, you get 3) into the Tone Slots. Then you can hit a number and switch the tone on, or toggle back and forth to compare, or to jam in Session Mode.

http://customsforge.com/page/customsforge_rs_2014_cdlc.html/_/pc-enabled-rs-2014-cdlc/kijun-standard-r25309

(You might like this song!)

http://customsforge.com/page/customsforge_rs_2014_cdlc.html/_/pc-enabled-rs-2014-cdlc/rock-bankurawase-rock-from-out-of-nowhere-r32776

http://customsforge.com/page/customsforge_rs_2014_cdlc.html/_/pc-enabled-rs-2014-cdlc/mr-boogie-tambourine-man-r19488

The first one is the "scratchiest" in the sense that if you palm mute, you get a nice bright whoomph whoomph from the pick attack.

Try these and see what happens, and if I said anything you don't understand, just let me know.

Words of wisdom for CDLC charters:

"When in doubt, steal a tone from Kansas' Carry On Wayward Son"

- Billkwando

Download my L'Arc~en~Ciel Ken "Love Driver Cat" custom Inlays here