On-line lessons

spacey7

Was feeling like in a rut so i was checking out on-line lessons...only been playing 4 yrs and i have taken lessons from one guy over a few months couple yrs back.. thought he wasn,t too good of an instructor cause he kept telling me to stay off of the computer..He,d just ask what song i liked and would start playin it..I was more interested in him explaining theory which he wouldn,t go into..Finally told him i can learn the songs off of youtube or RS for free!!

I checked out GuitarJams and Guitartricks....Signed up on Guitartricks month ago...Decided to start from scratch with their lessons..

I have so far been progressing through Guitar Fundamentals 1 pretty easily.Also good Forum on there for info..I like the site so far..

Anyone else have any experience or opinions on lessons on-line??

• 2 weeks later...

I spent a little time with GuitarTricks when I first started playing - really liked the site and they way they do the lessons. I quit playing for a while so I quit the lessons/site too but I looked at A LOT of sites and I think they do the best job (and if you're a drummer Drumeo is maybe the best for drums).