CDLC Individual song(s) Not appearing - correct package, no dupes

Schlechter36

Question

I've had a few songs over the years be downloaded and not appear, but specifically I'll just mention Science by System of a Down right now. It never showed up in the first place so there isn't a new file I can single out.

After going through numerous threads, I have:

1) Made sure the packaging ID is correct for Cherub Rock (which it had already)

2) Made sure there are no duplicate files or name overlaps

3) Tried repacking with a different name and artist applied

4) Even though it should be fixed with their new versions, I tried loading without the song ATWA in the DLC folder just in case

Is there anything I could do to fix it besides go through my 600+ CDLC songs one at a time until it might suddenly appear? I know there's at least one or two more songs with this issue but they haven't come to mind recently enough for me to recall.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet