Issue converting Scorpions - Rock You Like A Hurricane to mac

HI There,

Wondering if there is a trick that I'm missing to convert this particular song

Scorpions - Rock You Like A Hurricane

http://customsforge.com/page/customsforge_rs_2014_cdlc.html/_/pc-enabled-rs-2014-cdlc/rock-you-like-a-hurricane-r3213

from pc format to mac.

Tried several times and initially custom toolkit threw an error message but now it mono/custom toolkit just crashes

I tried to download several times and i am not having issues converting other songs.

Any ideas or a place to start to sort this out.. really want this song. :)

thanks for any help.

• Developer

Have you tried using the latest beta of CFSM to first repair the CDLC, and then use latest PC beta of toolkit to convert from PC to Mac?

Let me know it that works.

Are you tired of AV False Positives???  Now accepting donations on my website (Click Here)  Your donation will be used towards buying a code signing certificate.   CGT is now compatible and safe to use with Rocksmith® 2014 Remastered ... 

Latest Build of Custom Game Toolkit (CGT) w/ Game Save Gigbox       Latest Build of Rocksmith Toolkit       Latest Build of Customs Forge Song Manager (CFSM)

All bug reports and help requests please include your: OS, CPU, AV, .NET Framework versions along with a description of the issue (include screenshots of error if possible).  It should go without having to say ... make sure you are using the latest build before submitting bug reports or asking for help.

*  Remember to use your magic words (please and thank you) if you would like a response.  Don't use phrases like 'thanks anyhow' as it is demeaning.

It converted fine for me.  If you're using an older version of the Toolkit, edit the filename for the cdlc to remove any "." from the filename (other than the extension).

For instance, this song's filename is "Scorpions - Rock You Like A Hurricane - v2.1 - DDC v2.2_p.psarc".  You need to remove "v2.1" and "v2.2" from the filename.  Older versions of the Toolkit can't convert songs with a "." before the extension.

Be careful if you decide to update to a newer version of the Toolkit.  Several Mac users have had problems with customs converted with Toolkit versions released in January.  The songs convert, but don't work in RS.

I've also experienced lots of bugs with the January releases of the Toolkit, so I use a slightly older version, which you can find posted here:

http://customsforge.com/topic/33889-how-to-add-custom-songs-on-mac/

• Like 1

• Developer

I've also experienced lots of bugs with the January releases of the Toolkit

If you think you have found a bug in the toolkit then please bring it to the attention of one of the developers.  @@Alex360 and @cozy1

Are you tired of AV False Positives???  Now accepting donations on my website (Click Here)  Your donation will be used towards buying a code signing certificate.   CGT is now compatible and safe to use with Rocksmith® 2014 Remastered ... 

Latest Build of Custom Game Toolkit (CGT) w/ Game Save Gigbox       Latest Build of Rocksmith Toolkit       Latest Build of Customs Forge Song Manager (CFSM)

All bug reports and help requests please include your: OS, CPU, AV, .NET Framework versions along with a description of the issue (include screenshots of error if possible).  It should go without having to say ... make sure you are using the latest build before submitting bug reports or asking for help.

*  Remember to use your magic words (please and thank you) if you would like a response.  Don't use phrases like 'thanks anyhow' as it is demeaning.

so yeah I grabbed the latest version of the RSCST and removed the "." from the file name and that seemed to work but now none of my cdlc will play. :wacko: so i deleted all of the cldc from my /dlc folder and added just one older song that for sure worked before and it wont play. 

Any ideas?

GOT IT!!! had to re-patch guess i got an update in the last day. Crap timing. haha

thank you for the assist with the scorps song much appreciated!!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy