Resolution issues after playing

Johnbeauchene

Question

Hi everyone, I am new to Rocksmith 2014 and before I start explaining what is wrong let me tell you that Im French so bare with me.

I downloaded the game from g2a.com, first time buying a game on this website.
I launch the game, start learning the basics, everything is working fine but I noticed from the start that the resolution was not the best.

After I was done playing, all of the text on my computer is like compressed, smaller, and kind of pixelated.. It is weird to explain, I tried switching my screen resolution but it still the same. This is weird.

Thank you to anyone who can help me with this, this is not a major problem, but it feels really weird to read.

1 answer to this question

From what I can see it shouldn't have anything to do with the site since they just sell activation keys.  Everything appears to be legal from what I can tell.  Have you run an anti-virus program since you installed it?  I had something similar happen several years ago with a different program and they were unrelated, was just coincidental timing.

D'après ce que je peux voir il ne devrait pas avoir quelque chose à voir avec le site , car ils vendent simplement les clés d'activation . Tout semble être légal de ce que je peux dire . Avez-vous exécuter un programme anti-virus depuis que vous avez installé ? J'ai eu quelque chose de semblable se produit il y a plusieurs années avec un programme différent et ils étaient sans rapport , était tout simplement le calendrier coïncidence.