Take a synth

Bavarezkrd

Hi guys. I didn't tell you before, but I'm crazy about synths and keys. I like to work with a sound - to create and especially to replicate the sounds. But I need in your help now.

What do I want to do?
- I want to play 'Take a bow' by Muse with my band

What do I have for now?

- 5 guys

- 3 MIDI-keyboards and 3 digital workstation (Kurzweil Pc3k8, cheap Casio and Korg LeTriton)

- Audio interface x2

- A laptop

What do I need?

- What programme should I use to play live with no less than 3 keyboards?

- What digital synth should I use to replicate all of those crazy synth sounds? Original song features Bucla 200e as I remember.

- I can create all of those sounds separately. But how can I change the presets so quickly as I'll play it live?

- Do you know where have I find Down&Up type of arpeggiator which could be applied to synths I use? Haven't seen it before in any programme. Also would be helpful to know how can I set up my own pattern.

- How can I use different layers withouth splitting the keyboard and controll each sound separately? As you can hear at the song, there're some kind of strings and synth sound goes the same at the start of the song. But if strings don't change their sound, synth does it from time to time, adding more highs 'till the end of the first part.

Any help would be appreciated, so if you can answer any question - it would be very helpful to me.

• Like 1