Stevie Ray Vaughan - Lenny (Instrumental)

mrmaton

I'm working on this as my first CDLC.

Artist: Stevie Ray Vaughan

Song: Lenny (Instrumental)

Album: Texas Flood (1983)

http://youtu.be/HEuKbE4MXPE

Having a few issues with;

1) RS zooming - I can't figure out why it goes where it goes sometimes, I'm wondering if it has to do with limited Sections, the Tab suggests it has about 6 sections but they are not all named like the 'section list' choices in EoF... There is an intro, an Outro, and a HEAD x 2, other parts just have letter names: 'C' & 'E' etc.

A section/Intro= 8 bars, B section/Head=8 bars, C section=16 bars, D section/Head2=8 bars, E section=24 bars, F section/Outro=4 bars + Free Time Cadenza of 7 bars

Need to test if I make more even sized sections, will it calm the camera down..??

2)Curious what "Scroll Speed" refers to in the toolkit when you add a part, can't find any info on it but have noticed some charters use values lower than the default "2",

3) Issues with sustained chords that include HO/PO's not displaying correctly... Possible EoF/Toolkit development WIP,

4) I've tried to create a custom tone, but may ask for help from someone more experienced, It only requires one Strat tone, but it's expected the player will adjust pickups throughout the piece to match the tone differences,

5) Would like to include a bass part but can't find any satisfactory TAbs, No GP5's available that I can find, and the text versions are suspect.

6) Don't know how to author a tremolo/whammy bar dive at the end??

DD is working, haven't decided on amount  - default / 5 / or 8 levels. RR works too.

Any Bass players wanting to have a crack at transcribing the Bass part, be my guest - There is about 1 bar of Bass in the current version as a place holder, but at this point I'm unsure if I'll be able to author it :sad:

If anyone wants to test/sample the current version (lead fully playable) or test/tweak the tones, please post or contact me.

Thanks.