Attempting cdlc mr speed kiss

jaybes

Hi Everyone,

my name is jaybes and this is my first post. Ive been a member for about 6 months and have dl a lot of customs (shoutout jamesprestonUK) so I thought maybe i should try and contribute. Anyway I'm working on Kiss Mr Speed. I love the clean guitar and cool bass lines.

I've gotten as far as transposing it from tab to a relatively accurate guitar pro GPX file.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/44321891/mrspeed.gpx

My problem is getting the sync right in eof. I have 133bpm and it works ok for the first 20 seconds and then starts to drift away.

I was hoping someone with a bit of experience could have  a look for me and advise or even complete the song as i reckon it's a cracker.

@@jaybes - Have you looked at the tutorials for syncing in EoF (e.g. this one)? There are usually some significant fluctuations, whether by accident or by design (slightly faster chorus or crescendo), so it's very rare to have a song that stays at precisely one bpm from start to finish. Ones that do stay exactly at a certain bpm are usually pretty recent and are digitally touched up after recording.

My CDLC releases and my workshop 
My CDLC previews (Lots of bass only stuff)
Join us at the Rocksmith Championship!