DDC shows master section, but not all notes available

I am working on a custom dlc .   In EOF, the first phrase of the song looks correct.   It starts with an A5 chord (022), then has 2 G# double stops (46, 46).

I create the pack, then run DDC on it with the defaults and phrase length set to 2. (its only a 3min 50s song).

When I go to test it in game, the phrase shows an open A string. and nothing more.

I believe the second measure/phrase is also doing this.   The rest of the song seems fine.

Any thoughts on where to look to fix this?

Here is a mediafire link to the CDLC content (xml and eof) minus the audio track.   I wasnt sure which XML so I just zipped everything.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/7kny422e365yz7e/Epica.zip

I did try to adjust riff repeater and it didnt do anything.   One time rocksmith crashed when I tried to adjust it.

You are welcome to look at the XML to see why it happened.   But in the meantime, I delete everything but the mp3 and GP5 and started over.   I edited the GP5 to add a rest measure then resynced and rebuilt the psarc file.    It now works correctly.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy