Pixies "Where Is My Mind?" - Availability? for 2014

projectileobjects

Question

It seems as if the song Where Is my Mind was apart of the original Rocksmith (2011) PC Only, and if you own the Rocksmith 2014 Edition, then you can purchase the import tool and get all the songs from 2011 into Rocksmith 2014.  But what if your on a mac?  As for the first part, you would need to buy Rocksmith (2011 for $29.99) on steam + 9.99 for the disk import tool, just to get all of the song, but there is nothing that mentions cross operating system compatibility.  I just wanted to DLC or CDLC this song and it is possibility unavailable on both.  Can it be added back to the CustomsForge database?

Thanks

1 answer to this question

• Administrator

You'll need RS1 to get the import tool to work and yes it's cross platform compatible, even if the first game wasn't available on MAC the RS1 on disc song via the import tool will work on MAC.

Wait a bit for christmas sale on steam to find the game around 50% off or find another reseller that offer a good price instead of buying it full price as it goes down quite often and can easily go down around 15$. Which brings the total price for 50 song to 25$ which seems fair enough.

And no we will never make available any official content in any way.

• Like 1

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity