Rhythm Problem (solved)

ikwtif

Question

SOLVED

Well just as I posted this I figured it out....it's a septuplet. (so instead of the 7:3 I had to make it 7:4) Don't know why I didn't try it before. Since I can't remove the post, maybe someone might find it of use.

---------------------

I'm using guitar pro 6 currently to tab a song out but I am again stuck with a rhythm I don't understand where they come up with the notation. I know it's not crucial to get everything right to make a cdlc, but I like the practice since I usually practice/learn songs with tabs rather than rocksmith. First image is the original tablature from the songbook and second one is what I have in guitarpro, wich you notice is red because the measure doesn't fit. (And yes, I noticed I messed up a bit on the last part of the whammy bar part)

I have tried several things so far to make the measure fit into the 4/4 beat but it doesn't work. So far I figured out the notes with the number 6 above them are 2 triplets, but I'm clueless with what the number 7 means under the notes just before that. I can't figure out what the rhythm is supposed to be and since it's all with a whammy bar it's too hard for me to be able to figure out by ear. If anyone has any ideas.

4c004d32fc66b8da96b59240a131064f.png

a4c411f41a4a7b631e2425a701e624c6.png

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet