IF YOUR ROCKSMITH DOESNT GET PAST TUNING

benzbuggie

Question

im just making this post because i recently had the problem where my cdlc would get to tuning and then be stuck on the screen with the amps and nothing would happen.  I saw a lot of questions about this on the internet and on here and basically no straight forward answers.  I FIXED MINE.

What i did is took all of my cdlc out of the rocksmith folder and add one by one.  If your game starts doing the freeze thing at the amp screen that means you have to remove the last cdlc that you added because it is bad.

1 answer to this question

That's not necessarily what it means.

I'm glad it worked in your case, but what you've described may not work for everyone, as there are MANY different causes for the issue of RS freezing after tuning. There's dozens of threads on this help forum dedicated to helping users fix this problem.

My suggestion to anyone whose RS game freezes after tuning would be to start with reading the tutorials on the topic IN FULL, and then if required, using the search function within the Help subforum to find the many threads already devoted to this.

The Led Zeppelin Discography thread

learning to chart > asking someone else to do it

"The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." - Lester Bangs