guitar 22

joeykool1

EoF supports Rocksmith and also Rock Band 3 Pro guitar, on Rock Band 3 you have a 17 frets guitar and a 22 frets guitar, and songs with notes higher than 17 frets needed two charts, one for each guitar, however, on Rocksmith it doesn't matters at all, that's just more tracks to work with.

In other words, it's just the name of the tracks. (Real bass, Real bass 22, Real guitar, Real guitar 22)

My CDLC Workshop

Feedback is always appreciated! :)

As I said, it doesn't matters on Rocksmith, I think you can even go higher than 24, but with graphical glitches, on any track. You can also use one of the bass tracks for a guitar arrangement, it does not matter. I was just explaining why there are 2 of each and why they were named this way.

My CDLC Workshop

Feedback is always appreciated! :)

If you use the 17 fret guitar or bass tracks and want to use fret numbers higher than that, you may need to increase the fret limit with the "Track>Pro guitar>Set number of frets/strings" function. If you are importing a Guitar Pro file, it will automatically raise the fret limit.