Albatross' Prog Customs and WIP

albatross213

Not able to come up with a cool name like @@Aludog  :(. And I think @@jbroch is just rubbing it in with his title.

Released:

Deep Purple - Pictures of Home

Symphony X (progressive metal)- A Fool's ParadiseEvolution (The Grand Design),  EgyptDehumanizedIconoclastThe Bird-Serpent War/CataclysmInferno (Unleash the Fire)The Serpent's KissReign in MadnessIn the Dragon's DenSevenFallen

Sigh (progressive black metal) - Corpsecry

Rush - One Little Victory

Yes - Long Distance Runaround

King Crimson - Discipline

WIP (top most complete, bottom least complete. Some towards the top can be previewed, more detailed instructions for some in my proving grounds):

Riverside - Celebrity Touch, Rainbow Box, New Generation Slave

Ozric Tentacles - Erpland (bass only)

The Ocean (progressive/sludge metal)- Mesopelagic: Into the Uncanny

Atheist (tech death) - Mother Man synced bass all the way!

Cynic (tech death) - How Could I?

Atheist - An Incarnation's Dream (this is going to be totally f'ing awesome, but it's going to take a long time. Decent number of places where the time signature's off in the tabs, and I'm not entirely sure what's going on with the tab in the intro. Have the main part synced through the start/stop part)

Rush - The Anarchist. Working on converting text bass tab to GP format. Probably will only do bass, unless someone wants to add guitar to my GP file once I'm finished.

Planned:

Symphony X - still lots more, but on hold for the moment to work on other stuff.

Riverside - I Believe, I Turned You Down, Second Life Syndrome

Disillusion (progressive death metal) - ...and the Mirror Cracked, Fall, eventually the rest of BtToS.

Leprous (prog metal)- He Will Kill Again

Yes - And You and I

Circus Maximus (prog metal) - Sane No More

Lots more that's probably farther off.

Short term plans:

Riverside, Ozric Tentacles, and Atheist - Mother Man songs are ready to be previewed. Hope to release those soon, then turn to some things that have been in my backlog for a while while finishing the other paths for Mother Man. Then I'll probably try to do the Leprous song. Then maybe Disillusion.

Edited by albatross213
  • Like 3

My CDLC releases and my workshop 
My CDLC previews (Lots of bass only stuff)
Join us at the Rocksmith Championship!

Just published a few songs, and reshuffled and updated my original post. In the future I'll be sure to give you guys a shot at testing things before I release them.

I hope you guys enjoy the songs!

• Like 1

My CDLC releases and my workshop 
My CDLC previews (Lots of bass only stuff)
Join us at the Rocksmith Championship!