Drop D not recognize on my Jeff Buckley Mojo Pin CDLC

Themoon

I ve made my first CDLC of Jeff  Buckley Mojo pin but the Drop D tunning isn't recognize. Rocksmith ask me to tune in DROP D but when I play the song notes on D line is not recognize, it seems to expect 2 semi tones higher?

Did you set the tuning to drop D in EOF (Track>Pro guitar>Set tuning)? For drop D, you'd just need to change the tuning value of string 6 to -2 (down two half steps) and EOF should say "Drop D tuning" in the dialog to confirm this is a known tuning, then click OK. EOF will offer to transpose the fret numbers for notes already in the track, but if they were already authored with drop D in mind, just decline this offer. Then all you need to do is save the project again and the XML file will reflect drop D tuning. Then you would have to recreate the custom song package in the toolkit, and it should be ready to go.

• Like 1