CDLC as document? Won't work on Locksmith

rdrxscm

Question

2 answers to this question

Whether the file is referenced as a "Document" or "Unix Executable File" in Finder makes no difference.  Mac just can't seem to decide on what to call them sometimes.  In fact, for me, usually only about 1 in every 10 customs gets referenced as a Unix Executable file.  It seems to depend on what file hosting service it was downloaded from.  The rest all show up as Documents.

As long as the files end in "_m.psarc" then they're fine.  Just make sure you've got everything installed in the proper directory, you have Steam open before running RSInjector, and that you've purchased "Cherub Rock" by the Smashing Pumpkins.

Have read through this thread:  http://customsforge.com/topic/10547-how-to-add-custom-songs-on-mac/

You'll find a lot of good info there for running customs on Mac.

Same here...if I send my customs to myself via email from my pc to my Mac, the files show up as a document. If I transfer them via a jump drive, the they show up as Unix exec files. Like Wepeel said, it doesn't matter what the icon looks like as long as it has "_m.psarc" at the end of the name, it will be recognized by Rocksmith.

It has to say "_m.psarc" if you r using a Mac. Make sure that you didn't accidentally download the "_p.psarc" file, which will only work on a PC.

Hope this helps.