Suggestion on 'updated' qualification

dpslikeits1999

Question

Many CDLC listings are updated without any changes being made to the actual CDLC.  For example, a play through video will be added.  This kicks the listing back to the top as most recently updated even thought the CDLC hasn't changed.  It would be nice to distinguish updated listings and updated CDLCs.  If it's a song I'm interested in, I'll probably peruse the updated listing.  If it's one I have but meh, I can skip the listing and not waste my time trying to figure out if the CDLC is new or not. 

I know there's no harm in downloading the song again and copying it into the RS folder but I also store the CDLCs in my user folder sorted by artist so I can better manage my library of CDLCs.  Having to sort additional CDLCs that haven't been updated is a bit of a time waster.  This is really a  minor gripe but it would be nice...

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet