BadWolf2112

Question

I've searched for variations of terminology and have not found a post similar to what I'm about to ask - apologies if it has been covered already.  I've noticed that some CDLC has an inconsistent note highway speed.  It surges forward as the notes pass the strings.  The issue is intensified, in some cases, when lots of fretting is going on.  Other CDLC does not seem to have this issue and the original content also does not do this.  Is this just a result of poor authoring, or is there something I can adjust on my system (Steam) to compensate for some sort of lag?

2 answers to this question

I've searched for variations of terminology and have not found a post similar to what I'm about to ask - apologies if it has been covered already.  I've noticed that some CDLC has an inconsistent note highway speed.  It surges forward as the notes pass the strings.  The issue is intensified, in some cases, when lots of fretting is going on.  Other CDLC does not seem to have this issue and the original content also does not do this.  Is this just a result of poor authoring, or is there something I can adjust on my system (Steam) to compensate for some sort of lag?

I have seen this occasionally when playing on my laptop. I put it down to poorer hardware performance.

What specs are your cpu and video? Try reducing all the various Rocksmith video settings to minimum to see if that helps.

All my customs can be found here :)

I have seen this occasionally when playing on my laptop. I put it down to poorer hardware performance.

What specs are your cpu and video? Try reducing all the various Rocksmith video settings to minimum to see if that helps.

I'm on a laptop as well (currently away from home or I'd grab the specs).  I did pull most of the visual settings down to correct another issue with lag, but that didn't change the effect I'm seeing.  Also, I would have expected the original songs to have the same issue, if it was a display option.  I'll have to see if I can capture a video and make a comparison.