coverting pc dlc to mac ... on mac

colemanuk

Question

4 answers to this question

I recommend using THIS. It will take 20-30 seconds to launch so just be patient. Once you have it installed, just select the Converter tab and the rest is pretty self explanatory. 

As a tip, I always recommend downloading the PC version of the songs and converting yourself as sometimes the conversion won't work right. This way you can simply convert the original PC file again and test until you are sure it's working.

• Like 1

I found the post for you:

To convert PC customs to Mac version:

1. Download the latest version of the RSToolkit:  http://www.rscustom.net/builds 
  2. Open the Toolkit, and click on the "Converter" tab
  3. Source is PC, Target is Mac
  4. Click on "Choose DLC To Convert" and navigate to where you downloaded the cDLC to.
  5. Click "Open"
  6. Wait anywhere from 3-30 seconds for the file to convert.  Generally, if it takes longer than 60 seconds then there is a problem with the custom and it won't convert.  You need to Force Quit the app (press Command + Option + Escape).  If you notify the charter who created the cDLC they will generally help you out by converting it on there end, or updating/fixing their posted version