[app] lyrics creator for EOF

davibeast

Question

i just created a simple lyrics creator for EoF, just open your mp3, copy the lyrics in the box below and press lines! every time start to sing a line... when done just press save!

it's a beta version i tried and seems working, lemme know.

if someone want the code just write me a pm :)

for mod i don't know where to write this post pls move it in the right section ^^

link:http://rockparadise.it/files/lyrics.rar (rockparadise.it is my own website).

YOU MUST CREATE C:\songs or program won't work

Output .lrc is in c:\songs :)

• Like 1

Take a look of my release: http://search.customsforge.com/?u=davibeast

Religion is what makes you blind (Cit. Amon Amarth)

3 answers to this question

• Administrator

Well compared to Ultrastar creator that many of us use to create lyrics. basing yourself only on line is not really usefull since the DLC-like lyrics are based on syllable.

Even if it's possible to do syllablewith your program it doesn't pre-cut the syllable automatically or anything, and you can't slow down the song for really fast lyrics. And i tried with one song but the program crashed because i wasn't able to save while the song was playing but i wasn't able to stop the song and i had to wait for it to stop.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

Explain better about syllabes pls... when i create dlc i use a very similar site... it seems workin even on very fast lyrics.

About the pitch i ll add the feature in the afternoon

Has ultrastar been created by the community? :P

Take a look of my release: http://search.customsforge.com/?u=davibeast

Religion is what makes you blind (Cit. Amon Amarth)

• Administrator

Well i've wanted to actually create to compare the output for on song between Ultrastar and your soft, but i'm unable to create a file with your soft with windows 8.

I think the word syllable is pretty self explenatory : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syllable

I don't think your soft can break words into syllable and allow us to set the correct timing for all of the syllable where Ultrastar allow us to do that really easily.

The way you do it, it will work on fast lyrics since you only indicate phrases or should i say line, but that just a partial information compare to what a singer need.

I don't think the pitch is usefull (at least for me) because RS doesn't show the pitch anyway.

I don't care if the tool is created by the community in the first place, i want a functionnal and effective tool and at the moment your seems worse than Ultrastar so i won't use your tool.

But, i admire the effort and the time spent to create this and i hope that you will be able to develloped it further so that it becomes the best tool for CDLC's lyrics creation.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity