mastery and accuracy

Num14

Question

does anyone know the difference between mastery and accuarcy in las and nsp? basically even if i play a song maxed out(all purple) at the end mastery is never 100. so what does it actually measure? the way i thought it worked was the mastery was how much of the song you played and the accuracy well, how accurately you played it

10 answers to this question

I think that Mastery is the amount of the song the game will let you play (it may not let you play every note on the song). This increases in stages, depending on your accuracy, until you get to play the full song.

Accuracy is how accurate you are (doh), if there are 100 notes and you play all 100 right, you get 100% accuracy.

Master mode doesn't need to be specifically enabled, some notes of the song will fade and others will totally disappear when you reach a high enough accuracy & mastery. When the notes fade or disappear, this is master mode.

I've got up to 106% on a song too and you can only get this high (I think) when you start seeing sections of the song's notes disappear.

In RS2012, above 100% you had access to master mode where all notes were hidden.

Now, in RS2014 ... the master mode is split per section. So you can have partially the master mode on some part you are playing very well. So the mastery the percentage of the song you already play in master mode. 100% mastery is the same than the RS2012 Master mode (all notes hidden)

• Administrator

Wrong definition in the dynamic difficulty level can cause some issue with wrong mastery value at the end even though you seems to be at max difficulty.

• Like 1

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity