Thanks I just tried adding the year to the record and it still shows the same error message. This seems to happen on every record I try to edit. I have tried Firefox and Chrome just in case it's a browser issue, but I get the same thing.
Not sure if this is related, but some modifications to submissions I made on Friday have been reverted (I bumped version numbers on some files and updated the download links, now in the new ignition they are back to the original v1 versions) Edit: Also I can't edit those records (I haven't tried any others). I hit "Submit edited DLC" and am told to "fix errors and try again", but nothing is highlighted as being wrong: