Welcome to CustomsForge Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Learn & Play Rocksmith!

Want to play the songs you love? Registration and the use of this website is 100% free.
The only thing you need is a legal copy of Rocksmith 2014 w/ a cable. Click here to buy it.

Having trouble logging in or registering? Please click "Support" below.

Announcements

Our June donation goal is up. Any amount helps and we always appreciate any contributions to the community!

Updated rule on requests and a new topic to place your requests

We're looking for volunteers: Bootstrap/CSS/Datatables/jQuery, PHP/MySQL/Laravel Click here to apply | Help shape Ignition 4!

Join us on Posted ImageDiscord | Posted ImageFacebook | Posted ImageTwitter | Posted ImagePatreon | New Shirt Designs!

Photo

New Gears! (apperentely)

- - - - - marshall code 50 dunlop cry baby cort X4-Bk

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Offline   ShrillBear52

ShrillBear52

Burnout CDLC creator with anxiety

• Charter
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 627 posts
  • 15 thanks

I got these not so long ago ( expect the guitrar,i've got that for almost 2 months ago, lol)

And here is some pic  :D 

1.) This is Marshall Code 50 (watt) digital combo amp. Tbh, i like the sound of it, but i'm wondering if a tube amp can be better then this... what do you think?

AKDr2wG.jpg

2.)Next up is a Dunlop Cry Baby Wah pedal. I can't really try it still, because (note:i'm still a noob at gears so of course i'm gonna mess something up) i stll need an adapter to use it. 

Actually,i wouldn't mind if someone might help me. Do i really need a Dunlop ECB003 or a DC Brick power supply to use the pedal or i can replace it with something else (and yes, i put a battery in the pedal and i have a cable that connects the pedal to the amp itself)

O28vAne.jpg

3.)Last,but not least i got this Cort X4-Bk seris for 2 months ago and i really enjoy it :D Still, even if it's doesn't have a floyd rose, it's still awsome.The only Problem i have is the first fret on the (high) e, b and g strings are "dead"  so that's bit of a shame. I changed the factory strinfg once, and i put 10t gauges to it (the original was 9) and then the guitar was very hard to play,until my brother visited us and showed me how to adjust the tremolo bridge (the screws that are changing the the strings "height"(if i can call it that way)).The thing is that,once i changed the strings the dead sounds (a.k.a fret buzz)went away,but came back after the changes in the tremolo bridge  :mellow:

VErsdkD.jpg

Cheers!

My Customs

The reasons why most of my customs are not updated yet:

1.)I'm lazy to do it because I have no motivation for it

2.)I'm not at my computer

3.)I'm working on a song that I haven't made it yet

4.)I don't have any song to work on it

G7SOxFY.jpg

Offline   ShrillBear52

ShrillBear52

Burnout CDLC creator with anxiety

• Charter
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 627 posts
  • 15 thanks

Btw,i'm working on how to record the amp, so maybe in the future i can record it with audacity, so i can show how it sounds if someone is interestid in it :D 

My Customs

The reasons why most of my customs are not updated yet:

1.)I'm lazy to do it because I have no motivation for it

2.)I'm not at my computer

3.)I'm working on a song that I haven't made it yet

4.)I don't have any song to work on it

G7SOxFY.jpg