Locked CDLC not playing

Posted (edited)

Hi I have only recently started playing RS14 after some time off and a new laptop my question is my Game runs perfectly and all 1500+ DLC'S work fine but I installed some CDLC files from my old machine on to the dlc folder of my new Laptop but when I open them I get the issue where you only see the amps and no songs show up or the note highway.

However I have followed Chainbrains tutorial and have downloaded the patch to try to sort out my issue of the CDLC'S not working, But when I click the patch enabler a window pops up saying that (we cannot detect where you have Rocksmith located. Please try reinstalling your game on Steam).  so does anyone know why this won't work and why I keep getting the error message above and more importantly how to fix it?

Thanks 

Edited by Phantatsy

1 minute ago, sparks010 said:

Hi I have only recently started playing RS14 after some time off and a new laptop my question is my Game runs perfectly and all 1500+ DLC'S work fine but I installed some CDLC files from my old machine on to the dlc folder of my new Laptop but when I open them I get the issue where you only see the amps and no songs show up or the note highway.

However I have followed Chainbrains tutorial and have downloaded the patch to try to sort out my issue of the CDLC'S not working, But when I click the patch enabler a window pops up saying that (we cannot detect where you have Rocksmith located. Please try reinstalling your game on Steam). FYI I haven't got steam as I downloaded my copy from "another source" so I haven't got a steam dir however i have made a steam dir in 😄 programs (86) >Steam>SteamApps>common>Rocksmith2014 and have installed the rocksmith exe file along with the patch enabler in said folder. so does anyone know why this won't work and why I keep getting the error message above and more importantly how to fix it?

Thanks 

I have already replied to your post in the other thread. Please check there for a solution.

I'll own you one day. 💜

Custom Shop Solo II.png

Streaming Rocksmith 2014 to Discord Tutorial

If you have account issues, DM me on Discord with your email and display name.